It is possible to perform the POS process manually for a given Retailer. This enables you to provide a quick fix to the sales in the system, and ensure the reports, replenishments and inventory is correct in the system. This article provides the steps on how to upload a POS batch.
- On the sidebar, go to Maintenance – POS - Uploaded POS/Inventory Batches
- Click "Create New" to create header record.
- Select retailer, add description (retailer name and date range).
- The Header you just created now shows at the top of the list.
- In the newly created header, select options, drop down (last column) to "Upload POS/Inventory".
- Check the spreadsheet to upload is to the correct format, see "Display Format".
Select "Choose File" and upload. A message appears in red to confirm what has been uploaded.
Click "Cancel" (this takes you back to the Header screen).
- In the header you created, click options, drop down to "Post Batch".
- Click "Submit" and "Ok" if a warning appears.
- This automatically takes you back to the Header screen and your batch now has a "P" status which means processed.