Knova has been certified to work on Windows Server 2019. As of now, the installer checks for a registriy flag that needs to be changed in order to run.
- Make a note of the current the Value in this registry : "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProductName"
- Change the key to "Windows 2016 Server"
- Run the Setup file as Administrator
- Revert the change done in step 1 and 2 after the Knova Installation is completed
- When trying to install , if you get screen like this , Click on “More Info” and then click on “Run anyway”