The Analyzer is not accessible via browser or command line.
Tomcat is not responding to HTTP requests.
Make the following changes to Tomcat configuration settings one-by-one and check if the HTTP connections receive any reply:
- Increase the number of threads responding to HTTP requests in the
server.xmlfile to see if Tomcat then responds.
- Temporarily change HTTPS to HTTP.
- Review the Connector parameters in the
server.xmlfile as well as the Keystore.
- Change IPv6 by IPv4 in the Tomcat Java startup parameters (in
/opt/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh) so that the socket now listens over IPv4.
Does Tomcat respond after making any of the above changes? If not, proceed to the next steps.
- Review the OAE configurations to confirm they are present and are correct.
- Check for the following known issue where Tomcat gets stuck during startup because the ProtocolHandler does not start, using this solution article.