The following features are currently not available in Knova and have been logged as enhancements for future releases:
- Add a button to open documents in new tabs - to save time and avoid copy-pasting URL into a new tab.
- Add a confirmation message within the feedback process - to notify users about successful feedback submission.
- Display parent document title with the display name of the attachment file in the search result list - to provide better visibility into search results source.
- Ability to clear all filters for search results in Content Manager - to clear filters in one click.
- Copy attached files for created language editions - to avoid adding all files manually every time.
- Display Document ID with the Title in Hot Topics widget - for better Hot Topics visibility.
- Single notification email for all subscriptions - to avoid multiple subscription notifications.
- Ability to parse steps within a document - to incorporate structured content into Knova authoring.
- Monitor the number of users currently logged into the system - to have better visibility into current system usage.
- Allow reusing of each fragment for fragments created within a document - for more granular content reuse.
- Allow structured content and metadata formatting - for better customization.
- Allow adding customer name to RWB template - for branding.
- Allow changing character limit for equivalent terms in Universal Metadata Manager - for better customization.
- Single-click feedback option - for faster feedback usage.
- Workflow rules for multiple review states for multi-country products - for more multi-country products workflow flexibility.
- Date range selection for Hot Topics widget - for better searchability.
Release Notes Archive
|Issue Description||Jira Ticket||Planned Release Version|