You want to create a new case through the CRM tool in ResourceOne and assign it to any queue that is available for resolution.
To create a new case, complete the following steps:
- Click in the Queues section at the left of the screen, and then in the Cases sub-menu.
You will see the cases screen.
- Click on the Add Case button, as shown in the following picture:
The NEW CASE screen will open.
At this point, it marks that owner as "User" by default. However, you want the new case to go to the queue for any user. To do so, go to the next step.
- In the OWNER field, there is a dropdown menu. Click on it to deploy the options and select Queue instead of User.
A new field will appear right next to the OWNER field, that contains the available queues:
- Select the available queue by deploying the dropdown menu of this new field:
- Fill the blanks in the NEW CASE form:
- Click on the Save button to create the case and assign it to the chosen queue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.