You are trying to log in to the Infer portal (app.infer.com) but you cannot sign in getting the following error:
We cannot find your user account
Your user account may have been deactivated.
Please submit a support request to refresh invitation for your account including the error message that you get.
Follow the steps below to refresh invitation for the user's account:
- Connect to the Infer VPN.
- Open the Keystone web portal (requires Infer VPN access).
- Open the Customers tab from the left pane.
- Search for the Customer organization and click on the matching organization.
- Navigate to the Portal > Configuration.
- Select the required user account and click Refresh Invitation.
- Check your email (the one that you entered when logged in to Keystone for the first time) - you should receive am email with the activation link.
- Provide the activation link to the customer.
Note: If they are still experiencing login issues, reset their password.