You may want to authorize a new user from your company to be able to access the Infer portal (https://app.infer.com).
Submit a request to our support team to create an account for new user, including the name and email of the user that needs access to the Infer portal.
Once the request is complete, the user should receive an email with account activation link.
Note: Make sure to check the Spam/Junk folder.
- Connect to the Infer VPN.
- Open the Keystone web portal (requires Infer VPN access).
- Open the Customers tab from the left pane.
- Search for the Customer organization and click on the matching organization.
- Navigate to the Portal > Configuration.
- Click Add User at the bottom of the page.
- Enter name and email of the user and click Save - the user will receive an email with a link to activate their account.
- If the user hasn't received the activation email, click on the false link under the SF Login Details column, then copy the invitation link and share it with the user on the ticket.