You may notice that old leads were re-scored (e.g., the score increased unexpectedly) while there were no recent activities for these contacts.
Leads may have been rescored due to a recent threshold change in Infer.
Note: Since score for leads is defined by Infer's advanced machine learning algorithms, which consider thousands of signals, any relevant signal can change a lead's relevance which is then mirrored in their score. As each Infer client has a custom scoring model, questions why score changed for a specific lead need to be investigated by the Professional Services team on a case-by-case basis.
To investigate why the score changed in your particular case, please submit a request including the following information:
- Links to the affected leads
- Time when the score changed unexpectedly
- Threshold values configured in Salesforce and if you want to have the same thresholds configured in Infer.
- Please specify if you want to disable the automatic re-scoring feature - in this case, old leads (which have a score) will not be re-scored when thresholds are updated.
- Check if the Threshold Values in Infer match the threshold values in the customer's Salesforce instance and update them if requested by the customer.
- Score analysis requests as well as requests to disable automatic re-scoring should be escalated to the PS team. </supportagent>
Please sign in to leave a comment.