You have tried multiple times sending electronic paycheck stubs to your employees but nothing is being delivered to their email inboxes.
- Access to SQL Server Management Studio
This issue could be caused by the Mailer SQL job failing to run in the server. To confirm the issue and resolve the issue, follow the steps below.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio and login to the Server with the CORT Payroll database.
- In Object Explorer, expand SQL Server Agent > Jobs.
- Right-click the Mailer job (it would be named Mailer_DBName) and go to View History
- Check the last run 'Date' field to confirm the job has not been running for some time.
- Restart the SQL Server to fix the affected job.
If you need further support, please open a Support ticket.
Once the server has been restarted, send the electronic pay stubs again, and they should arrive without any issues.