You created a partial despatch and want to delete it so a complete despatch can be created instead.
Please reach out to the Support team and provide the sales ID and the despatch ID, and the support team will remove the despatch line directly in the DB.
- The agent should have access to the customer's DB.
- It is recommended to create backup tables first before changing the data and drop the backup tables after the solution is confirmed. Use unique names for the backup tables so that they can be identified.
- 4221537 - sales ID provided by the customer.
- 3934505 - despatch ID provided by the customer.
Follow the next steps:
1. Backup data:
create table sup.zd2376982_gtrans_items as
select * from gtrans_items where sor_num = 4221537
Created backup table sup.zd2376982_gtrans_items_dsp will have the pick id (gtrans_num) that you will use in your next queries. Let's take 29339090 as an example:
create table sup.zd2376982_gtrans_defs as
select * from gtrans_defs where gtrans_num = 29339090 and dsp_num = 3934505
delete from gtrans_items where sor_num = 4221537
delete from gtrans_defs where gtrans_num = 29339090 and dsp_num = 3934505
3. Let the customer know when this is done so they can manually re-confirm the HS0A record.
Once the dispatch will be deleted, the other dispatch for the order will be able to be processed correctly and the order will move to a Complete state.