You are requesting an annual savings report for one of your contract customers.
No Access to Customer's IT Network
If you do not have access to the customer’s IT network, please contact Verdiem support with the following information:
- Report requested
- Report time period
- Customer name and location
Typically, agents setup a call to provide the report.
Please contact the person in charge of the mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org. The reports are configured to be sent regularly to that inbox. At the time of this ticket, the person with access to the inbox is Nathan Clark.
Access Available to Customer's IT Network
If you do have access to the customer’s IT network, please follow the instructions below:
The data can be retrieved via the reports feature within Surveyor. This is available for Surveyor version 6.4.101 and above. For further details on how to enable the reports feature, you can review the attached Reports Configuration guide.
Once the reports feature is up and running you can run the Analytics report and check the different options available. The options are below:
- Energy Savings summary -- Shows energy savings in various units across all devices, groups, and locations for the selected time period.
- Costs - Two Time Period Analysis -- Shows the difference in energy use and costs for two different time periods.
- Savings - Annualized Computer Savings Summary -- This shows the estimated annualized computer energy savings. Annualized projection uses data only from the selected date range.
- Savings - Surveyor Annual Report -- PDF report showing various reports and recommendations for the previous year.
Note: For further details into this and other reports, you can review chapter 9 of the attached Administrator guide