- u0q-3 is evaluating the runctl incorrectly: the program exits in Failure and prevents the next program in the queue from running even though the exit is successful (v9.5.16).
- GRN Creation under certain conditions has caused the channel used to be different than the configured in the Previous GRN (v9.5.15).
- Setting the parameter no_of_dsp to '%' is not limiting the number of dispatches produced (v9.5.13).
- Loading data for crate code in DI08 is taking longer than 8 minutes (v9.5.13).
Release Notes Archive
- Prologic Head Office CIMS Version 9.5.18
- Prologic Head Office CIMS Version 9.5.17
- Prologic Head Office CIMS Version 9.5.16
- Prologic Head Office CIMS Version 9.5.15
- Prologic Head Office CIMS Version 9.5.14
- Prologic Head Office CIMS Version 9.5.13
- Prologic Head Office CIMS Version 9.5.12
- Prologic Head Office CIMS Version 9.5.11
- Prologic Head Office CIMS Version 9.5.10
You can find release notes for previous versions in the Prologic Announcements section of the Prologic Customer Support site.
|Description of Issue
|Totals are not displayed correctly in WS0D form
|Error "PRO-20015" in WS0B form
|Material Requirements calculation fails
|Adding product attribute in PD0A can be duplicated when being executed
|RO0R - Fields background not refreshed properly
|p0c-1 doesn't process more than 999 despatches
|Estimate Picks is not synchronized with Picks processing
|Variations tab on PD0A allows to enter detailed data without parent record
|u0p-1 not considering ral_num sequence
|HS0D returns wrong customer