Sometimes you may need to remove a record from the Clearinghouse, possibly due to erroneous entry. If there is an Order related to the record, the "delete" option will not be available.
To delete a record from the Clearinghouse, follow these steps:
- Log in to your GoMembers OnDemand instance.
- Open Connect from the top-right menu.
- On the left-hand side, select "People" under Clearinghouse, and locate the entry.
- If the "delete" option is available, select it; the record will be deleted. If not, the record is related to an Order; continue below.
- To delete the order, select "details", then "Delete this Order". Repeat step 4 to delete the Clearinghouse record. To delete the record without deleting the order, continue below.
- Select "Identify".
- Match the record with an existing one, making sure to untick all checkboxes so as to not replace any existing information.
- Press "Save and Close".
Please sign in to leave a comment.