You may experience an NPID error that is related to an order with no price but according to authorize.net, the transaction has a price.
When trying to send the order to OnDemand an error appears saying that the order has no items selected which is the reason why there is no price in it. The solution to this problem is:
- You add the item in OnDemand.
- Generate the invoice and enter the payment there.
- Create a support ticket so an agent can delete the order from Connect.
To delete the order, follow these steps:
- Log in to gomembers OnDemand
- In the top right corner click Connect
- Click on the customer identification of your customer
- Under Forms, click Orders
- Identify the order having the NPID error and click on Details:
- Before deleting the order from Connect, provide the customer with a screenshot of the order details in case they need it.
- At the bottom of the page, click Delete This Order