If you have a list report showing the members who have paid their dues, you may find out that members who paid their dues under a membership campaign are not in the list.
To include members who paid under the campaign in the report, follow these steps:
- Log in to GoMembers OnDemand.
- Go to List Builder under Reports > Organization and view the report.
- Make note of the information in the "Field Template" field.
- Press "Return to Menu".
- Open Catalog Admin under Admin > Activities and edit the campaign.
- Fill in the "Field Template" field under Preferences with the information collected in step 3.
- Press "Save and Close".
Load the report again and check that the person is now listed.