After a Constituent registers for membership on a Client's GoMembers Enterprise site, then attempts to register for a meeting or perform some other member-only function, the site indicates that they are not a member.
This situation is encountered when the Membership Start date is set to a date in the future.
- From the GoMember Enterprise Home page, click the Find a Person quick link
- Enter the Constituent's Name or ID, then click the Go button to locate them
- If a list is returned, click the ID or Constituent name to open the record in a new window
- In the Constituent's record, click the Membership link on the left, then select Memberships from the menu
- Note the Start date of the membership. If it is in the future, the Constituent will see messages indicating that they are not a member. Click the row that contains the incorrect Start date to open the Membership record
- In the Membership record, change the Start date to a date prior to today in order for the Constituent to be recognized as a Member by the site
- Click the Save & Close button at the top of the Membership record to save the change
- Click the Save & Close button at the top of the Constituent's record to finalize the process
When the Constituent logs on again they are recognized by the site as a Member and are able to perform all functions on the site as a Member.
Please sign in to leave a comment.