Article Original Creation Date: 2016-09-29
How to add a new user to a workgroup in a workflow.
Follow the steps given below to set up a new user in Workflow/Workgroup Maintenance.
Note: Ensure that the New User has been added to the Computron User File.
Step 1: Copy workgroups from the existing user
- Launch Workgroup Maintenance.
- Enter the following information on the KS1 screen as illustrated below.
Enter the following fields:
- The User ID for the New User.
- The user ID for the User to Copy From.
- Click the button Copy Work Groups for User.
The following confirmation message will appear on screen:
Step 2: Generate workflow menus for the new user
- Click on Generate Workflow Menus button.
- An input screen will be displayed.
Create User Menus
- Enter the User ID.
- Click on the Create User Menu button.
The User Menu will now be created.