Everest 8.0.22 has a defect that is encountered while printing multiple Sales Invoices.
If users select multiple Sales Invoices for printing at the same time and choose the report type as 'Sales Invoice Double Line', the report is generated but a comparison of the actual invoice numbers in Everest with the preview generated shows the report is printing incorrect data.
Further, the Sales Order field in the report preview shows SI-XXXX which is a Sales Invoice number prefix instead of SO-XXXX.
The above issue was determined to be a customer defect affecting the "Sales Invoice Double Line" report type in version 8.0.22.
The issue was fixed and released in version 8.0.27 hence upgrading to this version or newer should resolve the problem.
Customers wishing to maintain v8.0.22 have the option to implement a hotfix to update the specific report file by following these steps:
- Launch the Windows Explorer on the Everest server and browse to
- Locate the
Multiple Customer Document(Double Line).CZRreport file and rename it to maintain a backup copy of the old report.
- Download the updated Multiple Customer Document(Double Line).CZR report file attached at the bottom of this article and copy it to the same Reports directory on the Everest server.
- From the Everest main menu, go to Invoicing > Sales Invoices
- Filter the list by the same customer
- Select Multiple Invoices (different delivery method SI should be first or second) > Right Click > Print
- Select Report Type > Sales Invoice Double Line
- Preview to confirm that Sales Invoice numbers are displaying correctly on all Sales Invoices