This article outlines the procedure to update the Zip Code database in Everest 8.0.1.
Zip code updates are made available to customers running Everest 8 and newer versions through Everest Help Center in the Platinum Community Downloads section.
The update file is usually accompanied by detailed update instructions but at a high level the update procedure is:
- Download the City State file and extract it to a local directory to obtain a single text file named
- Log in to Everest with Supervisor credentials.
- Navigate to Utility > Import > Zip Codes.
- Browse your computer to find the extracted text file from step 1, renaming it to
- Click on the Import button to begin the import process.
- You should get the message "Import Completed Successfully" confirming the successful update of Zipcode information in Everest.