This article describes an efficient way to go through all the inventory items in Everest and quickly determine which ones are Web-Enabled and which ones are not and enable or disable the 'Web Enabled' flag as required.
Follow these steps to group inventory items based on their Web Enabled status:
- Open the Inventory Browser by navigating to Inventory > Items
- Right-click on any of the columns headers
- Select "Field Chooser" to display the Field Chooser Browser
- Drag the 'Web Enabled' option to the preferred location on the header
- This column will show whether an inventory item is web-enabled or not through the corresponding checkbox
- Drag the field to the grouping section to group the inventory items by the Web Enabled value.
- To toggle the Web Enabled status, double click an item to open its Item profile and navigate to the E-Commerce tab from where you can select/deselect the 'Web enabled' checkbox.
Note: Refer to the attached short video explaining the above steps.