This article contains 14 different files which will help you understand Gensym Bridges.
- This Guide introduces the G2 ActiveX Link control, its capabilities, and how you, the developer, can use it to create a link with G2 and pass data between G2 and a container application such as Microsoft Visual Basic.
- This Guide describes the basic features and functions of G2 CORBALink and explains how to build CORBA-based applications, using G2 and G2 CORBALink
- This Document explains how to install and use your G2-Database bridge.
- This Guide describes the G2-HLA Bridge, it also provides an interface to the High-Level Architecture (HLA).
- This guide explains how to use the G2 JMail bridge to send and receive e-mail via Java Mail (JMail). This capability enables G2 applications to send notification messages to e-mail accounts and cell phones.
- This guide explains how to use the G2 JMSLink bridge to connect G2 applications to Java Message Service (JMS). By connecting to JMS, G2 applications can interact with native message-oriented middleware (MOM) systems.
- The G2-ODBC Bridge provides connectivity between G2 and databases by using Microsoft's OBDC interface. The G2-ODBC Bridge works in conjunction with other software supplied by Gensym and third-party vendors.
- This Document explains how to install the G2-OPC Client Bridge, and how to establish connections to multiple OPC Servers simultaneously and communicate with them through the G2-OPC Client Bridge process.
- This Guide explains how to install your G2-Oracle Bridge, and how to establish connections to the database and communicate with it.
- This Guide describes the G2-PI Bridge, which allows you to access PI data from a G2 application.
- This Document provides reference information about the Java-based G2-SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) Bridge.
- This Guide contains complete information about the G2/Java Socket Manager. This guide is designed to help users set up and use the socket manager.
- This Manual explains how to install your H2-Sybase Bridge, an how to establish connections to the database and communicate with it.
- This Guide provides an introduction to the capabilities of G2 WebLink. It explains how to configure G2 WebLink, and how to use remote procedures in your G2 application.
- This Document explains how to install the G2-ODBC Bridge, and how to establish connections to databases and communicate with them.
- This Guide explains how to install your G2-MSSQL Bridge, and how to establish connections to databases and communicate with them.