Bridges allow two-way communication between G2 applications and any external system. This article provides a list in alphabetical order of the available G2 Bridges and their corresponding user guide.
- This guide introduces the G2 ActiveX Link control, its capabilities, and how you, the developer, can use it to create a link with G2 and pass data between G2 and a container application such as Microsoft Visual Basic.
- This guide describes the basic features and functions of G2 CORBALink and explains how to build CORBA-based applications, using G2 and G2 CORBALink.
- This document explains how to install and use your G2-Database bridge. Refer to G2 ODBC Bridge, G2 Oracle Bridge, and G2 MS SQL Server Bridge for information about these specific bridges.
- This guide describes the G2 Gateway standard interface (GSI), which allows you to create generic bridges between G2 and external systems. Gensym provides a number of higher-level bridges between G2 and standard databases and standards such as ActiveX, Java, CORBA, and OPC. If your application needs to communicate with databases or standards, use one of these bridges instead of G2 Gateway.
- This guide describes the G2-HLA Bridge, it also provides an interface to the High-Level Architecture (HLA).
- This guide contains complete information about the G2/Javalink bridge.
- In the Bean Builder guide, you can find information about how you can create applications for use with the Javalink bridge.
- This guide contains complete information about the G2/Java Socket Manager. This guide is designed to help users set up and use the socket manager.
- This guide explains how to use the G2 JMail bridge to send and receive e-mail via Java Mail (JMail). This capability enables G2 applications to send notification messages to e-mail accounts and cell phones.
- This guide explains how to use the G2 JMSLink bridge to connect G2 applications to Java Message Service (JMS). By connecting to JMS, G2 applications can interact with native message-oriented middleware (MOM) systems.
- This guide explains how to install your G2-MSSQL Bridge, and how to establish connections to databases and communicate with them.
- This guide explains how to install your G2-MQTT Protocol Bridge.
- The G2-ODBC Bridge provides connectivity between G2 and databases by using Microsoft's OBDC interface. The G2-ODBC Bridge works in conjunction with other software supplied by Gensym and third-party vendors.
- In the G2-ODBC UNICODE Bridge Release Notes Version 2011 you can find information about how to install the G2-ODBC UNICODE Bridge, as well as how to establish connections to databases and communicate with them.
- This document explains how to install the G2-OPC Client Bridge, and how to establish connections to multiple OPC Servers simultaneously and communicate with them through the G2-OPC Client Bridge process. This bridge is based on the OPC-DA protocol.
- This guide explains how to install your G2-Oracle Bridge, and how to establish connections to the database and communicate with it.
- This guide describes the G2-PI Bridge, which allows you to access PI data from a G2 application.
- This document provides reference information about the Java-based G2-SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) Bridge.
- This manual explains how to install your G2-Sybase Bridge, and how to establish connections to the database and communicate with it.
- This guide provides an introduction to the capabilities of G2 WebLink. It explains how to configure G2 WebLink, and how to use remote procedures in your G2 application.