BAM / ACRM went down, the ACRM service is hanging, and restarting it does not help. You restarted the whole server and the service works for a time, but then the issue manifests again.
To overcome this issue, please follow the steps below:
- Open Component Services.
- Expand Component Services > Computers > My Computer > Com+ Applications.
- Right-click on the Everest node and choose Properties.
- Open the Pooling and Recycling tab.
- Set Pool size to 3 and Lifetime limit to 120 minutes:
- Click on OK to save the settings.
- Expand Component Services > Computers.
- Right-click on the My Computer node and choose Properties.
- Open the Options tab and set the Transaction timeout to 600 seconds:
- Click OK to save the settings.
- Clear the
C:\Program Files (x86)\Icode\Everest\ACRM\Bin\tempfolder of all files.
After applying the steps above, restart ACRM and it will resume normal functionality and start sending emails. If the issue persists, please contact support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.