BAM / ACRM went down, the ACRM service is hanging, and restarting it does not help. You restarted the whole server and the service works for a time, but then the issue manifests again.
To overcome this issue, please follow the steps below:
- Open Component Services.
- Expand Component Services > Computers > My Computer > Com+ Applications.
- Right-click on the Everest node and choose Properties.
- Open the Pooling and Recycling tab.
- Set Pool size to 3 and Lifetime limit to 120 minutes:
- Click on OK to save the settings.
- Expand Component Services > Computers.
- Right-click on the My Computer node and choose Properties.
- Open the Options tab and set the Transaction timeout to 600 seconds:
- Click OK to save the settings.
- Clear the
C:\Program Files (x86)\Icode\Everest\ACRM\Bin\tempfolder of all files.
After applying the steps above, restart ACRM and it will resume normal functionality and start sending emails. If the issue persists, please contact support.