This article explains how you can change the drop-down selection data for a custom line item column, such as "Reason for Return".
In order to change the drop-down selection data for a custom line item, please follow the steps below:
- Open a blank Credit Order by navigating to Invoicing > Credit Orders, and then clicking on New.
- Right-click anywhere in the line item list and choose Line Items > Line Profile:
- Open the Custom Fields tab:
- Right-click on the desired column, and choose Properties.
- Click on the [...] button for Possible Values:
- Use this dialog window to control the choices:
Replace will update the selected choice, Add adds a new choice, and Delete will remove the selected choice.
- Click OK to update the choices.
- Click Save to update the properties of the line item column.
You will have to reload the Credit Order window for the changes to take effect.
Please sign in to leave a comment.