This article explains how you can change the drop-down selection data for a custom line item column, such as "Reason for Return".
In order to change the drop-down selection data for a custom line item, please follow the steps below:
- Open a blank Credit Order by navigating to Invoicing > Credit Orders, and then clicking on New.
- Right-click anywhere in the line item list and choose Line Items > Line Profile:
- Open the Custom Fields tab:
- Right-click on the desired column, and choose Properties.
- Click on the [...] button for Possible Values:
- Use this dialog window to control the choices:
Replace will update the selected choice, Add adds a new choice, and Delete will remove the selected choice.
- Click OK to update the choices.
- Click Save to update the properties of the line item column.
You will have to reload the Credit Order window for the changes to take effect.