You want to include the tracking number when printing or emailing invoices to customers but it causes an Error in Reports. This happens on all workstations.
The error details are:
Error Number : 588
Error Message : Error:722 Error in File C:\ProgramData\Everest\Temp\Mul5A44.tmp:
The rowset column could not be found.
Error Source : PrintDocumentDialog
This issue can be resolved by updating the
FETCH_SHIPMENT_TRACKING_DETAILS stored procedure. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio on your database server.
- (Optional) Enable line numbers in the SQL Editor:
- Navigate to Tools > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, expand Text Editor > Transact-SQL and choose General.
- Check Line Numbers and click on OK.
- In the Object Explorer panel, expand your company database, then Programmability > Stored Procedures.
- Locate the
- Right-click on the procedure and choose Modify.
- Modify line 51 by adding
AND STATUS = @DOC_TYPE:
- To test the syntax, navigate to Query > Parse.
- To save the modifications to the procedure definition, navigate to Query > Execute.
After updating the stored procedure, the error will not trigger when printing or emailing invoices with tracking numbers. If the issue persists, contact support.