You may want to retrieve a user activity report for your team to see how many personal channels each user has, how many emails from FirstRain they opened, how many clicks they made, etc.
Submit a request to FirstRain support, including the date range for which you want to retrieve the report.
- Open Activity Report Generator (VPN required).
- Complete the required fields:
- Start entering the customer's company name and select the required one.
- Select the required date range.
- Enter a dummy *@firstrain.com email (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click Get Report - the following message is displayed:
Report request accepted. The report may take up to 30 minutes to get generated.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes and open Recent Reports - the report for the selected customer should be displayed at the top of the page. If it is not there, wait for 10 more minutes.
- Click on the report link - an XLSX file is downloaded.
- Send the file to the customer.