After updating from Everest 5 to Everest 8, you cannot save or edit the clear lock jobs schedule. It appears to be disabled. Manually clearing the inactive entries works.
The message received is: Job schedule cannot be updated as schedule '15 mins' for Everest Demon job does not exists.
The Everest Demon jobs need to be re-created. To do so, please run the attached SQL file on your Database Server:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio
- Navigate to File > Open > File
- Choose the .sql file that you downloaded earlier
- Click Open
- The file will be opened within SQL Server Management Studio
- Click on the Execute button.
Confirm the Everest Demon job exists:
- In the Object Explorer window of SQL Server Management Studio, click on SQL Server Agent, then click Jobs.
- Right-click EVEREST_DEMON and select Properties.
- The details should display like in the screenshot below:
Additionally, please make sure that the SQL Server Agent is active and running on the Database Server.
After re-creating the job, you will be able to save or edit the clear lock jobs schedule. If the issue persists, please contact support.