Users are getting a "No UI settings found" error. They are instructed to restart Everest to reset UI settings to factory default.
This can be fixed by restoring to factory setting for the affected user as described below:
- From the main Everest window, go to File > Setup > Interface Settings.
- Find the impacted user code.
- Right-click on the user and choose Restore to factory settings > all settings.
Also, you may need to reset all Everest Menu settings for the affected user:
- Open Everest and login as the affected user.
- Go to File> Setup > Preferences > Workstation Settings.
- Open the Interface tab (login as supervisor if asked)
- Click on Reset All Menus.
- Click Ok
Restoring the UI settings to factory default will not clear any old tasks.