This article provides information on how to reset user's password in FirstRain.
Administrator privileges are required to reset user's password in FirstRain.
- Log in to FirstRain.
- Click on your name, (e.g., Jane Doe) on the left-side menu.
- Select Administration from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Users tab and use the search box to find out the user that you want to manage.
- Click Actions under the desired User.
- Select Reset Password from the resulting drop-down list.
A password activation link will be emailed to the user.
Always confirm with the affected user whether the login has been successful after the password activation link has been emailed to the user.