Write Ignore is a feature by which a user can instruct ScaleArc not to treat specified queries as Write queries.
ScaleArc users may encounter the following error message while trying to enable or disable Write Ignore Rules:
Failed to update write ignore rule. 501501.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Use the "RESET Configuration Lock" button to reset any unreleased locks on the cluster configuration database.
- From the cluster control panel on the ScaleArc UI, identify the cluster-ID of the affected cluster, where Write Ignore rules cannot be modified
- Log into ScaleArc instance command-line via SSH
- Open the corresponding cluster configuration DB with
- Run the following commands for better command line visualization:
- Check the
lb_writeignoretable for duplicate entries as per the attached screenshot, and delete the duplicate ones with
delete from lb_writeignore where id = <id>; query.
- Validate in the UI that the stored procedures can now be enabled and disabled without issues.
- Exit SQLite with
- Exit the SSH session with