This article helps in solving issues related to accessing the Print or Save button in the Olive Dynamic Newsstand (ODN).
Zoom, Print button, Download button, Save button
Usually the root cause is that the browser navigator's zoom is at a value different than 100%.
First we will attempt to access the Print button, which has been hidden.
- For ODN version 1.5, the ‘hamburger’ icon is shown if the Zoom percentage is high enough.
- Clicking on this icon will open the menu which contains the Print button
- For ODN 2.1 this is almost the same, just that the ‘More’ icon is used instead.
- On clicking the ‘More’ icon, the Print button can be seen
In case you would like to get the normal menu back:
Set the navigator's zoom to 100% by following these steps, based on the browser you are using:
- On Chrome browser
- Click on the left menu then select 100% as zoom value.
- On Firefox browser
- Click on the left menu then select 100% as zoom value
- On Internet Explorer
- Navigate to View > Zoom and choose 100%
Here is a gif that shows how it works in ODN version 2.1