This article provides the steps you need to follow when you are not able to open a publication (also known as an e-edition or digital newspaper/magazine), it freezes or you get one of the following behaviors:
- Unable to open the publication (e-edition)
- The publication is freezes
- The publication does not load properly (some parts are not displayed).
- The following error message: An error occurred during application start up: Script Error. Do you want to reload the application?
If a publisher/reader is unable to open/load/download an E-edition, please try the following:
- Clear the browser cookies
- Clear browser cache
- Check if the problem exists when using a different browser or the same browser in incognito/private mode
- Check if there is enough free space on the device
- Restart the device
If the problem persists, please open a ticket with Olive Customer Support, providing the following details:
- The URL of the publication you are trying to access.
- The device and operating system you are using.
- The browser and version you are using.
- Whether you have followed the steps in this guide, and the results (i.e. it worked with firefox, or you get the same result with any browser).
An agent will contact you to resolve the problem as soon as possible.