This article helps in understanding the steps when a new skin is to be added on the server and it needs a Logo and a splash screen for it. This will also help in understanding the size & format of the logo and the splash screen.
- Go to publication homepage, by looking for it on Google ;
2. On the main page Select and capture the main banner or publication logo, as below;
3. After captured ( in this case with the software SnagIt ), create the Splash Screen: The Canvas for Splash Screen is 400x400 pixels
4. To save it, the File Format to be used is CompuserveGIF (.gif)
5. For the Logo, the size ( height ) should be 150 pixels and saving format is Portable Network Graphics (.png )
To update this Logo or Splash screen please check this article on how to update.