This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to clear the iReader cache on iPads.
- Go to iPad Settings
- Find the app in the list on the left and select it
- In the right-hand pane, set Enable sign out” to “on”
- Launch the app
- Go to Recent Issues
- To Clear Cache (delete old stored editions, etc.), tap in the lower left corner until you get a popup that says, “Clear Cache?” Hit “Clear”; the app will close
- To Sign-out, tap in the lower right corner until you get a popup that says, “Sign Out?” Hit “Sign Out”; the app will close
- Restart the app
- You can also change the number of issues stored in the iReader app from the iPad settings.