This article explains how to detect text that's represented as a graphic in PDF files. It helps hide actual text and make text in graphics prominent. This is important especially when a publisher wants to process PDFs before uploading them to the FTP server.
- Open the PDF file using Adobe Acrobat Reader;
- From the menu bar, click File > Preferences > General Preferences;
- Select the checkbox Use Greek Text Below … Pixels;
- In the Pixels text box, enter 40;
- Click OK.
- All text that is represented as text, and not graphics, will be obscured.
- Any remaining readable text is represented as graphics.
Please sign in to leave a comment.