After you create a group, you can add it to any level of your Google Analytics hierarchy in order to give all users in that group permissions for that level. This article describes how this can be achieved.
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add the group to the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- In the user's list, click +, then click Add new groups.
- Click Add group.
- Select the group you want, then click Done.