This article provides step-by-step instructions on adding an admin user to a Google Analytics account.
Note: Before you proceed with the steps below, please make sure that you get the customer's approval.
1. Login to your Google Analytics account
2. Go to the Admin Section
3. In the displayed list, click on the respective Profile
4. At the top, select the Users option
5. Click on New User and add it with their registered email in Google Accounts.
6. In the Role option, select Administrator
7. Put a check mark next to "Notify this user by email"
8. Click Add User.
9. To delete a user, click Remove user instead.