This article provides information and recommendations regarding the process you should follow to raise a ticket, if you’re experiencing issues with your iOS or Android Apps.
This article provides information and recommendations regarding the process that should be followed to determine if an issue can be solved by an L1 agent or if it should be escalated to the Development Team (via an L2 agent) in the event that the resolution of the issue involves modifying the code of the application.
- Issue with iOS App
- Issue with Android App
- How to raise support ticket for issue with iOS App
- How to raise support ticket for issue with Android App
- How to raise support ticket for issue with Mobile App
If you’re experiencing any issues with your Android or iOS app, please raise a support ticket, and provide as much detail about the issue as possible to ensure that we are able to help you quickly and effectively. A few things details to include in your ticket are:
- Is the issue occurring on one or more devices?
- Was the problem noticed after an update?
- Are you using an iOS or an Android Device?
- What type of device(s) and for which version(s) does the issue occur?
- Does the problem occur while performing a specific action?
- Do you get an error message?