A customer gets an error when clicking an article/ad from the search results in APA (Active Paper Archive)
Active Paper Archive
- Browser issues.
- Network issues.
- Indexing issues.
- Files are missing on the server.
- Collect the following from the customer to reproduce the issue:
- URL of the application.
- Keywords used in the Search box.
- The title(s) and date of the article/ad from the search result that produced the error.
- If the issue cannot be reproduced, suggest to clear the cache and cookies or use another browser.
- If the issue is reproducible, check browser DevTools (F12 for Chrome);
- Click the Network tab.
- Reload the page.
- Look for the failed request - it should be marked red and has a Status of 500;
- Update the private comment with the link of the failed request.
- Try again to reproduce the error from both the top and left search bars.
- If the error does not occur, suggest using the search bars instead.
- If the issue still persists, escalate to L2.