Plenigo can be used for checking subscriber records and payment status if a subscriber’s edition/publisher is using OLIVPay.
1. Login to Plenigo.
Note: Please contact your Manager or the Product Manager, if you do not have the required access.
2. Click Active Companies in the left-hand side navigation panel, a list of companies appears. Click the Actions box of a specific company.
Note: If the name of the company doesn’t appear on this page, choose the appropriate location of that company or check the contact email.
3. On the left-hand side navigational Panel, go to Customers > Customer Overview. Search for the name of the affected subscriber (you may use either of the two search boxes).
Note: If you get an exact match on the customer’s email or name, it brings you straight to the Customer Overview. If you see a list, just click on the subscriber’s email.
- Customer’s Overview - shows the subscribers’ records, payment status, and login status.
- Records - shows the subscriber’s information such as birthday, address, contact information, and customer number.
- Status state - shows the login status of the subscriber.
- Active Orders - to access the Active Orders page, click the Order ID number as shown below.
- Payment Status - shows the price, payment method and subscription.