|Release Version||Everest Standard 8.0.26|
|Release Date||July 31, 2020|
|Release Type||Generally Available|
The following defects are addressed in this release:
- Purchasing filters with custom fields should save without errors (EVCID-16644)
- Default credit card is not displayed (EVCID-16876)
Please read the attached document (i.e., the detailed Release Notes) carefully, and check the specific requirements before the upgrade. It is strongly recommended to install the 8.0.26 edition on your test server and test it against a copy of your production database prior to installation on your production servers.
To obtain the Everest Standard v8.0.26, request one of the two options below by creating a Zendesk ticket:
- We can provide the download credentials.
- We can arrange a scheduled installation by our Managed Upgrade team.
- Installers were rewritten in v7.1.0. Hence, a clean install is required.
- The Everest release uses its own license keys. Hence, appropriate licensing information should be obtained by creating a Zendesk incident ticket before the actual upgrade takes place.
For more details, please review the Everest Release Notes v8.0.26.