Modify an Item Kit
You can access the profile of the item kit you want to modify from the following locations:
• The Items browser - Highlight the kit and select Options > Edit > In New Window.
• An existing Item profile - Specify the Item Code of the record you want to modify.
All the fields in the Details tab of the Item profile, except Item Type, Cost Information, Sales Measure and Item Category can be modified.
The following fields are disabled when the Item Type selected in the General tab is Kit:
• Pack Separately
• Quantity Entry Method
• Decimal Accuracy
• Websales tab:
- Display ‘Call’ instead of price unless special pricing is defined for the customer
- Display ‘Call’ instead of price if special pricing is defined for the customer
- Display price only if shopper adds item to cart
- Price Limit
- Allow Sales in Units
- Allow Download
The Add-ons and Related Items tabs are not displayed when the Item Type selected in the General tab is Kit.
Return to: Chapter 4 Managing Items table of contents
Return to: Everest Advanced User Guide v6.11 table of contents
Please sign in to leave a comment.