This article helps you with steps that should be followed when sharing images that need to be published on the web.
Procedure to Follow
While sharing images that are to be published on the web, please be aware that there is a difference between optimizing images for print and for web. Use the following guidelines to avoid image compression issues:
- Avoid sharing images as vectors (in pdfs).
- Make sure that your images are crisp and of very high-resolution.
- Prefer JPEG & PNG formats over any other, as these are the two most popular formats for web publishing.
- PNGs are usually used for logos because they are high-quality and can handle transparency.
- For more information on how to share images suitable for web publishing, refer to the following link.