If you’re experiencing issues with your iOS devices, this article suggests multiple troubleshooting options you can try on your own, like force closing the iOS app. The issues could be
- App not loading on iOS Device
- The icon of the app is not showing on iOS Device
- App crashes when opening publications on iOS Device
- App freezes on iOS Device
Wrapper Mobile Wrapper, iReader
Are you facing any of these issues on your iOS devices?
- App not loading
- The icon of the app is not showing
- App crashes when opening publications
- App freezes
The majority of problems with apps are caused by
- Memory management
- Network errors
- API change
- Multiple Apps accessing the same database on the device
- A problem with the code
Here are a few steps you can try on your own to troubleshoot these issues:
- Force close the app
- Double click the home button.
- Swipe right or left to find the app with the problems.
- Swipe up the app preview to close it.
- Restart your iOS device
- Press and hold the Top (or Side) button until the slider appears.
- Press and hold the button again until you see the Apple logo.
- Check for updates
- Check if the device needs a software update. In some cases, app issues are caused by not having the device updated rather than being affected by the update itself.
- Update the App from the App Store.
- Delete and reinstall the app
- Touch and hold the app until it jiggles.
- Click the little X button on the app to uninstall it.
- Redownload and install the app from the App Store.
If the issue persists, please raise a support ticket and provide as much information as possible.