If you are subscribed to receive a publication by email or receive an alert that the publication is available online, and you have not received the latest email alert, there will be various reasons why this might happen.
This article provides troubleshooting steps and lets you know how to report the problem.
This may be caused by any one of the following reasons:
- The e-edition was not published.
- You are not subscribed or have unsubscribed to the e-edition.
- There is a technical problem with the email distribution application.
- There is a problem with your email provider or network.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot and then report a problem with customer support, if required.
- Go to the publisher's website and make sure that the e-edition that you didn't receive a notification for is available.
- Make sure you are subscribed to receive alerts. This is usually done through the publisher's website. If you are sure that you are subscribed, go to the next step.
- Make sure your email is working as it should be and make sure the email is not in your junk/spam folder.
- If you are using a company email and they use a firewall, check with the relevant team that it is not blocking the emails (you can send them a previous email as an example).
If you have checked all of the above, there may be a technical problem with the email distribution application that is used by Olive Software. Open a ticket to the Olive Support Team.