If you are currently receiving daily news reports, but are no longer interested in receiving them, you can unsubscribe at any time. In the future, if desired, you may subscribe again.
Below you will find the details on how to unsubscribe using the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of your daily email news, or alternatively, how to start the manual unsubscription process.
NOTE: If your company's daily news brief does not contain an 'Unsubscribe' link, the administrator may contact the Synoptos Services team and request for the link to be added.
Using the Unsubscribe Link
- Open any of the daily news email you have received.
- Click on the Unsubscribe link in the footer of the report.
- Once you click on the Unsubscribe link, the unsubscription will automatically be processed and you will see the following confirmation message:
- If you see the following message on the screen, it means that you are no longer in the distribution list. Maybe you had already unsubscribed previously.
- Should you have any further questions, please contact our Synoptos Support team.
Requesting a Manual Unsubscription
- Contact the Synoptos Support team either via email (SynoptosSupport@ignitetech.com) or by submitting a ticket via our support portal.
- Provide your name, email address and name of the news brief you would like to stop receiving.
- Unsubscription confirmations will be communicated by the Support team via the ticket.
NOTE: If your request was submitted via email, please note that we have certain restrictions in place on our support system to protect your data in compliance with GDPR guidelines. All tickets created via email will be assumed to contain sensitive data, and the comments of the ticket will not be sent via email. Hence, you may receive an email indicating an update on your ticket, however, the details will not be included in that email. You will need to access our support portal, to review updates and to acknowledge that the ticket does not contain any sensitive data. For further details please refer to Synoptos Support FAQ.
Note that in some cases, your email address may not be in our distribution list, but you may be receiving it due to an auto-forward set-up. Sometimes organizations set up a former colleague's email to go to their successor -- perhaps your IT department could help you identify if anybody is set up to auto-forward to your email.