Chute Campaigns provide customers a way to separate their Workspace into individual initiatives or campaigns.
This article provides instructions on how to create Campaigns through the Chute platform.
Workspace is one of the apps that Chute offers to its customers. It is considered as the command center to collect, organize, create, and publish every marketing campaign. Campaigns are created within the Workspace.
💡 HOT TIPS!
- You can create an unlimited number of Campaigns.
- You cannot rename or delete the Campaigns in the User Interface. It must be done in the backend.
- If you want to rename or delete a Campaign, please contact the support team by clicking the SUBMIT A REQUEST button at the top of this page.
- You can also reach out to
- Log in to Chute.
- In the WORKSPACE area of the home screen, click the +New Campaign button.
- In the Create New Campaign window, enter the name of your Campaign (the Start Date and End Date options are both optional).
- Click Create.
You can now see the newly created Campaign on the list of Campaigns in your Workspace.