The Widgets tab allows you to add a Media Chooser (upload button) on Chute Pages. This button will enable the visitors to upload content to your contest.
This article describes the process of adding a Media Chooser (upload button) on a Chute Page.
Media Chooser allows users to directly upload assets via hard drive, Facebook, YouTube, SkyDrive, Instagram, and Flickr.
- You must set up a Media Chooser before you can add it to your Chute Page.
- You must add a Media Chooser to the page before you create an entry contest.
- You can only add one Media Chooser per page.
To add a Media Chooser to the Page, perform the following steps:
Log in to Chute and access the relevant campaign.
Select the Pages tab.
Select the page you want to update.
From the Widgets tab, select Media Chooser.
Drag and drop the relevant Media Chooser (upload button) that you want to add to the page.
Once you have moved the button to the page, you can:
- Edit the font style, text color, and button color.
- Delete the button by clicking the trash icon.
The change is automatically saved. You can preview the changes made on your page by selecting Preview from the drop-down menu, as shown in the image below: