However, sometimes, you may not find the email in your inbox. This article describes the reason and resolution of this issue.
Common reasons that may cause this issue to occur are:
- The Spam filter captured the email.
- Your email server may have blocked the email.
- A possible system issue that may have caused some delays in the server.
Note: The email will be sent to the email address registered in Chute.
- Log in to the mailbox of the email address registered in Chute.
- Navigate to the Spam folder and search for an email similar to the one shown in the screenshot above.
- If the email is not in your mailbox, log into Chute as a different user.
- Repeat the steps for downloading the assets or album data.
- Search for the email in the mailbox of the registered email address of that user.
- If the problem persists, please contact us by clicking the orange Submit a Request button at the top left corner of this page.
- Methods of Downloading Content or Assets from Chute
- Bulk Download Album Asset
- Bulk Download Album Data