Chute has three Display categories: Live, Web, and Custom. Live displays are typically used in live events such as concerts and festivals, while Web displays are commonly used in promoting a business by embedding the display into websites.
Custom Display is a display type that is only available by request. It has customized features that are not available on either Live or Web displays. Please contact your Account Manager if you want a Custom Display for your page.
Note: It is not possible to change the Display Type once it is created.
- Log in to Chute.
- In the Chute Workspace, go to the campaign you want to create a display for, then click Displays.
- On the Displays screen, click +New Display.
- Type a Name for the Display.
- Select the Album for the source of the images.
- Select the Display Type.
- Click Create.
- Configure the settings on the right-hand panel.
- Click the Save button when done.
To find the embed code or standalone page URL for a Display, please see Finding the Embed Codes and Standalone URL for Chute Displays.